Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Braggin

Alrighty fellow bloggers and bloggettes, hope all is well and far from hell. I really don't have a fuckin clue what to blog about, me and the E are just sitting around on chill waiting for the happy china guy to show up with the LoMein and the egg rolls. (we some hungy ass ghetto motherfuckers). WAIT! I just thought of something that is gold! The other day my esteemed colleage and co-worker (the kyle) informs me that on craigslist i was mentioned as a missed connection, now if you don't know what this is, it's basically a forum where you leave a message to some one who you met and wanted to hook up with. So just now a dude from the hilton garden inn calls and tells me this s.o.b. just checked in and is asking about me and wanting to know if i still worked at the hiltony hilton. (wtf???????!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!) so i thinks im gonna have to pack that steel on that one, i mean, the shit head left me a message and never got hit back, so what the fuck else does one need to get the message? Enough of that, i also am getting worried about this habit i just picked up, i cant seem to not do the crossword puzzle in the paper everyday. I get the paper read it over and then little by little i lose patience and have to jump to the middle page and fish out that glorious array of blank squares and fill them one at a time racking my brains to solve what seems practically unanswerable. Anyhow, i gotta go get down with the get down. Ya'll eat hearty, and healthy it'll keep you alive a lot longer! this is a ramble from the mind of the man known as niki jonez.

1 comment:

tommy said...

thats awesome. which missed connection is you.