Sunday, April 11, 2010

Zombie apocalypse!!!!!!

Today's blog is brought to you by glock, one good motha fuckin gun. Moving right along ladies and gents, I wish to bestow upon you a slight gleaming hope of mine, that although ridiculous and out of range of reality as it may be, I hope deep down will come to pass. I dont like people, in groups, or crowds, one on one, or even in my immediate surroundings. Don't get me wrong, I am "good" with people, and know how to interact and approach the majority of them, but all together the dis taste i have for them is that of cats for dogs, or vice versa. It isnt all people either, there's a saying when living by the G-code that real recognizes real, and as far as I can tell this has held more truth than sticks and candles. Its for that reason that I hope deep down that the next "viral catasrophe" is a sickness that causes people to turn into those sick ass zombies. My house would be a fuckin fort surrounded by punji pits, flying moltoff cocktails, and every wall would have the just in case shotgun. That shit is the shit! But tha main thing is the lesser number of world destroying non respect having ass shit bags! Just imagine having the pleasure of stepping outside just to blast those annoying people who live all around, who dont look both ways before crossing the street, and eat the last slice of pizza while guzzling the last dew. (Fuck shit) In the end, just lettin me loose on some mindless used to be people now they must type shit is just what a nigga needs sometime. People though, they still equal shit, and eat it. To all of my people, keep ya glock close, and ya shotty closer. N to the J is out, for now anyways, ya'll be cool, and avoid the gruel.

No comments: