Saturday, April 3, 2010

A blog for the fallen.

Every so often every gangsta ass fool has to take a minute for those who have ceased to be, near, far, family, or just a another cool killa in ya click. Today just happens to be a day where that notion has come easily without alot of emotional regression. I done poured out the liqour and had a few t shirts made, but i didn't get to speak of how awesome each of them still are and how much they meant (or mean) to me. To this day the eulogy of my grandmother causes me a great amount of anger, no one allowed me the priveledge to speak of how amazingly loving she was, and made the very best food, my grandma made cat head biscuits that could make a puppy pull a train! Then of course, there's Frank, a fellow glennville gangsta, with the flavor one can savor. Frank was a friend of friends, he lost his shit in his car one day and left for good, he prolly hustling up in whatever afterlife there is for a gangster of his caliber. (.40 like a glock) My closest ally of course, is piper, she died so long ago and the things she left behind were full of the memories we shared and made, but relationships change when your gone too long. Then of course Andrew, shot and killed by a cop with out any god given sense, and the lack of the knowledge to fire a fuckin warning shot. All my homies are never forgotten, gone maybe, but far from left to rest in peace without a trace of there exsistence bestowed upon those who may have never met them. Well that's it for now killers and cousins. You see Tommy the gun man himself give him a nice slap for me, (nigga still aint blogging)!!!!!!!!

No comments: