Friday, December 12, 2008

Chainsaws and Hog mauls

Well ladies and gents its almost quitting time and I'm starving like marvin. I was reading about John Gotti, and i gotta tell ya, he was one hard core motherfuckin gangsta ass dude. This fucker chopped a guy up with a chainsaw by his own hands because he ran his son over one day while riding his bike. That is gangsta gangsta, tonight y the way, at the hiltony hilton we got a gang of those corporate christmas parties going on and this shit is caking on my nerves. I did get hit on by this cougar who wasn't all that bad looking she just had that lithium smile. (way too happy, like she may be on xanax full time or some shit) The dj in the atrium doesn't suck for a change he's been flippin wax from everybody from ice-cube to vanilla ice. The best is yet to come as they say at times, for me the good times will unveil as soon as i get my ass up outta here and geta few cold ones down the old trachea. Alot of these airforce douches are bogarting a nigga's patience with there shallow half assed atempts at getting free shit. I'd like to take this time to adress that fucker "soulja boy" ya see, that shit is gay, its not even rap, and he can't even make up a good dance. I was checking out some you tube beef between Ice-T and soulja suck ass, and this shit ass seems to think that he is the future of the rap recording industry, i myself would have to agree with T that there is no fucking way in hell that the bullshit he's trying to pass off as music will amount to shit is a matter of months. Anyway, fuck soulja boy and his gay ass (ness). I gotta get the hell outta this peice. Ya'll stay warm and throw away your left overs. Nikia J on his way. PEACE-

No comments: