Wednesday, December 10, 2008

40 oz.

Man i need a beer ya'll. This shit is sucking ass, ya see, there are alot of nice asses in the hilto today, but none of the bearers of these suculent rear ends are worth opening your mouth to talk to. (Im fuckin serious) My good buddy k.b. has had a bad start to the night with the heat and a\c going schizo for what seems to be no apparent reason at all what so ever. Im really looking forward to just getting home and having some chilli that my rear end bearer hasspent most of the day preparing in amongst taking her final exams and sleeping in with me! (oh yeah, good times) I can't wait to get the fuck outta the hiltony hilton today. This whole "situation" were in with the economy sucks alot and overall im just sick of these rich ass holes crying over how their getting raped over and over again. I have also narrowed down a special breed of ass hole here lately. I noticed it at first with just a few people my age who were complainging about bush and his tax breaks, the little by little they let on that they were bitching because they had voted for him and were getting taxed to the limit and almost broke, so being as inquisitive as i am i ask if they were rich and if that was why they had voted for his half retarded ass. They look at me kinda, weird, and then they answer me honestly and say no, and i direct them to a webpage that clearly shows bush's tax cuts being made specifically for the rich. I couldn't help but ask if they were stupid. Too which they said no and we polished off some mo beers. But i mean come the fuck on, you vote for a dullard, expect dull ass results. Anyhow, i wanna drink a 40 and i got to get the hell off the computer so we can "link down" ya'll keep ya socks white. Nikia J on his way.

No comments: