Thursday, November 29, 2007

I REALLY got to get her out of here.

Well, here we are, at the job, stuck with the "Ang" and hoping to go home early or at least get her to. I did find some cheap car insurance and i got plans to go get into some serious fun tonight, imay just sit at home and do my thang though, it really just depends on how much longer i am stuck here with these antics of hers. My cats got a taste of the sweet life today, i gave them milk and took them to the marsh and we chased crawdads in the shallows, ferdinand got 4 i got 2 and teeny tiny furio got none at all. We let them go though no use in killing what you aren't gonna eat. Later my roommate peter and me got into real bad because he's such a hoe-boy. He just got out of the v-club and he acts like it has totally fried his brain cells, he supposedly on the path to enlightenment which requires the strictest of celibacy and almost every other day he tries to learn a new way to be a "chick magnet" when you confront him with this he immediately accesses his database of cop-outs and excuses as to why he isn't the world leader in hypocrisy. But that's enough of that, the wife suprised me with a whole pound of pastrami, i've had 4 sandwiches today and all of them were bad-ass!!!!!!!! I think when i get home today i'll have another. I got my favorite movie of all time in the mail, i think i prolly end up watching that if nothing else is going on. Just got to make it another 2 hours and 19 minutes. Just keeping her away and waiting for 11 o'clock. But you know how it is.

No comments: