Wednesday, November 28, 2007

don't be such a jew

Well, it's another day in paradise. Got fruitcakes in the lobby putting together some dam puzzle, just had a close encounter with "Mr. Drop" i tried to make a joke and tell him that his last name was pretty heavy and looked at me like i had fallen off a turnip truck and had one stuck in my hair. What a prick. I had a bad experience not too long ago, it involved some of those jews, well, today i ran into the same jew that i had the bad experience with at the local circle K. Since he was there i decided that i would wait to go in and avoid a potentially hateful nasty conflict,
but yo avail he came out the store i get out of my car to go in, he sees me and we have words, so now i'm up here at the dam hilton with no squares, and a case of the serious munchies, that prick hippie mutha F***er made me want to go but one of those new jew furnaces that seats twelve!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other than that i got BIG plans for some grub later and i got the movie "Phantom of the paradise" in the mail not too long ago, when i get home today, it's going down like a plane crash. Can't hardly wait. That and it's still good to see the the old Jeffer is still gone. I mean split city! It's a beautiful thing ya'll. Be easy, Nikia JOnez out.

No comments: