Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The number one most aggravating thing

Well gang once again it is unfortunately that time when the jack ass scad kids come back. and this i hate. i saw more people with two color hair and tight pants yesterday than i ever want to see. frankly i dont want to see any bu i suppose when being cool means looking like a jack ass ill let it go sometimes. but it was just too much. therefore when i get out of work today i will be making my "I hate SCAD kids" t-shirt and then taking the dog for a walk so i can show off my shirt. fuck those kids. anyhow thinking about this tends to infuriate me and i dont need that at work. there is plenty of that to go around already. so until next time i fucking hate some scaggots or scadniks or assholes. it all depends on what you want to call them.

3 comments:

Rick said...

Not sure what a "scad" kid is, but lemme take a guess. Back in my uni days in the old country there was a bunch we used to call "the black shroud crowd" (times change...) They were all College of Art and Design kids. Am I close?

nikia-jonez said...

fuck a scaggot right up there multicolor coordinated asses. I keep a brick in the trunk for those shady ass sheisty shit face bike riding panty wastes....

Anonymous said...

Scad kid?
Wow I've never heard that one.
... Is it like an emo?