Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Down fo tha brown

Alright Alright cousins and cousinettes, its been a good minute since i got my blog on, so without any further prep talk for the delivery of the content of today's pearl of wisdom. I'm gonna hit ya'll with some straight up migo wisdom. Man do i love being brown, food, family, beer, we have awesome parties, i guess the only thing i really don't dig is the clothes that you may see the real mexicans wear, like the whole cowboy thing, with the boots (not to mention the ostrich, croc, or snake skin ones) and the hats and those huge gold and silver belt buckles. (No fucking way mane) Anyway, some of my favorites times in life have been when i gets to kick it with my dear old dads. Ya see dad is straight up mexican, big moustache, the boots the hats the long western jackets the whole motha fuckin nine yards. He drives big ass F-150's and other type trucks, and my uncle Pancho, severo, toche, joel, armando, and efrain. They all do it big in there trucks with the rims and the stickers and the little fringy thing that hangs from the top of the cab down to the sun visors like this. They butcher there dinner alot of times rigt in there own front yard and always manage to cook every last organ and use it in some type of tasty dish. Now the cool shit, my grandpa once cured a wart i had on my foot with an animal bone. (no joke) I showed it to him one day and the next morning he got me out of bed before the sun came up and took me out to the hay field and got me to hold still while he kicked around a bunch of dirt, he hit this deer jaw bone that was laying on its side with his foot and picked it up and walk over to me and "doctored" it sorta with the side that was laying on the ground. (it went away in like 2 days)-NO JOKE. My grandma, she was like a mountain woman, and she was at least 60 years old when i met her, she chopped wood and butchered animals and raised chickens, ut she didn't beleive in hot water. (?) She knew cool ass shit that i never even thought about. Like using ashes to clean metal. That shit was cool as fuck, if your grill or anything around the crib needs a good scrubbing try using dirt and ashes if soap fails miserably. My uncles knew all these cool things about chicks and beer. (yeah) Like how to make "micheladas" But i'm not gonna tell ya all the 411 on that. George Lopez has exposed too much in the world of the Pencas. Which while were on it i'll at least tell ya's what the deal is with that. See, in spanish we call each "buey, pata-rahada, essay, vato, pelado" shit like that. In english with the english inclined homies, we spit "penca" at each other because in english in means "branch" like we are each a branch of mexico. Moving right along. One of my aunt Angelica's (yeah i got 2) taught me how to give deep tissue massage and how to treat snake bite and bee stings with dirt spit and leaves. (gangsta) My uncle pancho taught me how to treat your vehicle, inside and out. This nigga puts a guayaba underneath his driver seat, and he has the best smelling ride i have ever rode EVER!!!!!!!! Now my dads, this nigga was mexican military and grew up poor in the deserts of mexico. I saw the ranch where he grew up and the room he was literally born in. (yeah nigga fuck a hospital) This nigga knows sht about cars that mechanics wont tell ya. He can lasso animals from far away with his rope trick shit. He can tie a knot that no man can escape. Me? I got a little of this and more from this side of te family. We kick it big when we all get together and make chicharones in our cazo and man if you haven't ever had that shit you are missing the fuck out. Not to mention carnitas and hand made home made gorditas and tortillas. Shit nigga im ungry i gotta go. Keep ya curtains closed Nikia out.

No comments: