Sunday, February 8, 2009

Manslaughter

Ok cadettes, i got news so i'm gonna tell it: I think that i'm on ferdinand's hit list. Like i walk in my house and he bails, so i go on about my nightly routine, a little beer, cigarette you know. Then i look and see that he has laced my indeed tasty newport with cyanide. At first i don't really think that much about it and proceed to take a fresh square out of my pack. When i go to open the microwave after heating up some of the lady's very tasty homemade lasagne, i see this wire sticking out of the side of our microwave and realize it was running to the light switch and was gonna zap me the second that i touched it. I starting adding 2 and 2 but the answer wasn't 4. I looked around and wondered if some crafty dirty ass ninja was trying to take a nigga out, but there was no way they would've slipped passed me like that. Mind still racing i began to think maybe i was just losing my fuckin cool and that maybe i should just go to bed. Then i saw the syringe, then the cat-nip. I knew immediatley what the fuck was going down in china town. I walked into the room and the whole gang was there, holiday, furio, kramer, but no ferdinand. I turn back towards the living room and found him "sleeping" in my chair. He gave me the crazy eye and simply began to go on about his business. I finally had to say something to his bitch ass, and all i said was nice try. I chilled for awhile longer and went to bed. When i woke up my vision was blurred and i was a little short of breath and there was the smell of plastic everywhere. All at once when i went to yawn my vision went super blurry and my breath seem to fill the room, i reached up to rub the sleep out of my eyes and get my mind right and what should i find but a plastic bag over my head. I had enough, i got up and found ferdinand sharpening his claws with a steel bastard file. He gave me the look, as did i, so i locked him in the closet and waited for his dt's to stop long enough to tell him he was gonna have to try a little harder to knock a nigga off the block that what he was. He just grinned his shit eating fox grin and went on about his business. So you heard it here first sports fans, if i happen to just go M.I.A. go the southside andfind that orange cool-aid motherfucker and give him the what's what. This has been a public service announcement paid for by dem niggas inc. ya'll stay fly, and floss on the reggie. N.j. out

No comments: